AHA assists clients who are seeking assistance in obtaining a workout solution with their current mortgage holder in order to reduce monthly mortgage payments. AHA prioritizes client intervention based on where clients are in the foreclosure process. If you are facing an imminent foreclosure emergency, call the Affordable Housing Alliance at 732-389-2958.
For assistance, please:
- Click here to complete and submit the online foreclosure Intake form.
- You may download a foreclosure intervention packet to review the documentation you will be asked to provide by clicking here but do not complete or submit the application until you are contacted by an AHA foreclosure counselor.
- Click here for an explanation of these required documents.
- Once your Intake form has been submitted and reviewed, you will be contacted by an AHA foreclosure counseling support staff for a 30-minute pre-counseling session, after which your one-on-one appointment with an AHA foreclosure counselor will be scheduled.
- After you have been contacted by an AHA foreclosure counselor, you will be asked to return a completed application and copies of the requested documents to the Affordable Housing Alliance, 59 Broad Street, Eatontown NJ 07724, by mail or in person. If originals are provided, they will not be returned.
- AHA will review your application to enclosure complete and appropriate documentation. You will receive a missing document notice if any necessary documentation is missing. You will have two weeks to submit missing documentation.